Your Commercial Awning starts with a collaborative design process that makes sure your vision is fulfilled…and ends with professional installation.
LET YOUR IMAGINATION SOAR!
Commercial awnings are our most visible work. If you’ve seen an awning over an outdoor dining area at a popular restaurant, or greeting you as you enter your favorite retail shop, you can be pretty sure it was designed and installed by Otter Creek Awnings.
AN AWNING MIGHT BE THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO:
- “Guaranteed” outdoor seating for your guest, regardless of the weather.
- Add color and create a welcome entrance to your business.
Create 24-hour marketing and signage through the use of modern graphic technologies, to put your company’s logo and messaging on prominent display.
- Shelter walkways and increase safety for your customers and employees.
- And many, many other custom solutions…
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN THINKING ABOUT AN AWNING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Make sure you are working with an experienced designer. The Otter Creek design team has the combined experience of over 60 years creating awning solutions that work.
- The materials make a difference. It sounds obvious, but we don’t cut any corners. We use only the best framing materials, fabrics and manufacturing processes.
- Graphics can be the perfect finishing touch. We have some of the most modern and sophisticated graphic capabilities of any awning company in the Northeast.
- Local manufacturing guaranteed quality. All of our custom stationary awnings are manufactured in Middlebury, VT and have been for over 40 years.
- Professional installation is more important than you might think. We do not sub-contract any of our installation work. Every Otter Creek Awning is installed by our professional installers.
All of these are reasons we have become the area’s most well respected awning company.
WHAT SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“We are very pleased with all the service, materials, and workmanship. The awning is just as
we envisioned and we appreciate the effort of all your staff that contributed to the planning,
design, and installation.”
– ADIRONDACK PARK AGENCY | RAY BROOK, NY