Our mission at Otter Creek is to make the experience of doing business with our company easy, fun, and always professional. The design and installation process for our awnings and solar shades provides clear expectations for our team and our clients. This makes the process easy and fun for everyone!
The Awning and Solar Shade Design Process
- Free design consultation. Your new awning or solar shade begins with a no-charge visit to your home. An Otter Creek designer will discuss your vision, answer your questions, and survey your site.
- Written estimate. Every project is unique and involves a variety of different elements, so we need to visit your home before we can address specific pricing questions. Once you have decided on a design, we can provide a written estimate.
- Sometimes we can do a written estimate on site and sometimes we need to visit a second time to present the estimate. This is generally contingent on the size and scope of the project.
- Schedule Installation. Once you decide to go ahead with the project and provide a deposit, we schedule your room for installation. That timetable will depend on your needs as well as the time of year and our installation schedule. Generally there is about a 2-to-3-week lead time. During that time we will order materials and plan the details of the installation.
- Installation Day. Then the fun starts! Our professionally-trained installation crew will install your solar shades for you, a process that usually takes less than a day depending on the scope of your project. After that, there’s nothing to do but relax and enjoy your new awning or solar shades!
- Your Feedback. After each project we like to touch base with you to make sure the project turned-out as you wanted. We value your feedback and discuss it among all departments.
- Getting Social. You will be asked to give us a testimonial or review on several of our social media sites. Our social media sites include: Facebook, Houzz, Google+, Yelp as well as Youtube and Twitter.