JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for talented people to grow with us.
Bring your energy to one of Vermont’s most well-respected companies and share in the success of our growing company. Otter Creek Awnings has been in business for over 43 years and pride ourselves in providing exceptional products and impeccable service in a fun, friendly and professional way that our customers will remember.
Otter Creek Awnings is a locally owned small business since 1976. We proudly serve our clients and offer the finest shading products and impeccable service. It is with great enthusiasm that we invite qualified candidates to apply!
- Are you interested in working with a small business in a fun team-based environment?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of project management and the satisfaction of providing high-quality products and customer service?
- Does working collaboratively with team members, clients, and vendors excite you?
If you answered “YES” to these questions and have the following qualifications, please apply by completing our online application and applying through Indeed. The full job description is also available for viewing on Indeed.
Qualifications: Minimum 10 years of experience in construction and project management, including supervision, proficiency with CAD drawings, excellent customer service skills.
Salary & Benefits: $75,000-$85,000 depending on experience, bonus opportunities, company vehicle, cell phone, health care contribution, dental, long-term disability, 401(k), PTO plus a generous holiday schedule.
FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND LEAD INSTALLER
Otter Creek Awnings, Vermont’s leading awning company, is looking to hire an energetic Full-Time Year-Round Lead Awning Installer.
This position will be a part of our team based out of Williston, VT, and collaborate closely with our supplier in Middlebury, VT. The successful candidate will work with an assistant to install custom awning and shade products throughout Vermont, parts of New York, and New Hampshire.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Physical work for a full eight-to-ten-hour workday
- Ability to follow processes and procedures to completion
- Lift at least fifty pounds (50) repeatedly during the work day
- Be at work by 7:00 A.M.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Construction experience required
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable climbing a ladder
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Professional client interaction abilities
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary based on experience
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Bonus program
- Company vehicle use for work
- Company provided clothing
- 401k Plan
- Health Care contribution
- Long-Term Disability
- Positive working environment